2019 Course details
The kNOwVAWdata training course is a four-week program, conducted in two-week blocks. Participants will need to commit to the full program.
All participants receive a professional development certificate on completion of the course, awarded by the University of Melbourne.
Dates: 19th – 30th August 2019
Venue: Fiji (information on venue in Fiji coming soon!)
Dates: 11th – 22nd November 2019
Venue: The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia.
|Per person||AUD $4,200*|
*This is a special introductory rate for 2019.
- Participation in the full 4 weeks face-to-face training intensive (two weeks in Fiji and two weeks in Melbourne), delivered by University of Melbourne researchers and national and international guest lecturers.
- Access to an online learning portal and all course materials
- 4 hours of post-course mentoring and support
- Post-course membership of the online community of practice for measuring violence against women.
Fees do not include:
- Fiji and Australia visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Medical preparation
- Local transport costs outside of course or travel for personal reasons during course
- Fiji – Breakfast, dinner and accommodation costs (lunch, morning tea and afternoon tea will be provided)
- Melbourne – Breakfast, lunch, dinner and accommodation costs.
For more information:
Further information will be provided soon on accommodation options in Fiji and Melbourne, travel and Visa information, what to expect during the course and connecting to our online learning portal.
For further inquiries about the 2019 course, please contact TL-kNOwVAW@unimelb.edu.au